Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Take the leap now into the creative realms of Anticipation

“Of all the hardships a person had to face, none was more punishing than the simple act of waiting.” ― Khaled Hosseini.




Take the leap now into the creative realms of Anticipation:


The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting. True, of all the hardships a person had to face, none was more punishing than the simple act of waiting. Never forget that anticipation
is an important part of life. Work's important, family's important, but without excitement, you have nothing. You're cheating yourself if you refuse to enjoy what's coming. When I think something nice is going to happen I seem to fly right up on the wings of anticipation; and then the first thing I realize I drop down to earth with a thud. But really, the flying part is glorious as long as it lasts...it's like soaring through a sunset. 

I think it almost pays for the thud. And for me the idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting!

No comments: